Sunday, 15 April 2012

Pinterest Addict

     Okay, I have to admit it.  I'm an addict.  I thought there could not possibly be another type of social media out there that I was interested in.  Wrong.  Along came Pinterest!
      There are so many pictures of such amazing things.  People, places, interests!
      I currently have 18 boards and 636 pins.  I just started this thing.  How is that even possible?
      I don't know who pushes these media frenzies, but they are bad.  Very bad.
      I really don't have time for this, but sadly I need a fix every few hours or so.  When I'm informed of activity, I have to check my boards and everyone else's.
      <Sigh>  Have to go.  Must check something...
   


Pictures:FreeDigitalPhotos.net




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you! Pintrest is addicting. So many amazing things to find and pin. :)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I followed your boards, but I procrastinate, sigh.

    ReplyDelete

+