Monday, 8 July 2013

Home Sweet Home

Picture:photobucket.com

I’m home!  What a sweet word that is.  Melbourne was cold, busy, and fast-paced - a city filled with action.  Most days we trudged the pavement.  Unexpectedly, a fire in one of the popular streets meant we had a long trek back to our hotel.    Next time I visit, I’ll wear walking shoes. 

Daughter was deposited and finally has electricity in her unit, days after it was meant to happen. (Don’t ask).  It meant a couple of extra days in a hotel for her.  Not that she’s complaining.

I arrived in Perth to a warm, sunny afternoon.  Bliss!  And the best part?  As I headed south through the lush countryside, peace prevailed.  The familiar myriad of trees and green fields was a return to normality  <sigh>  It’s good to be home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

+